Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fraud Accusation (Corporate Structure)

- “The regulatory scheme, however, does not permit abuse of the truth-seeking opportunity that 11 NYCCR §65-3.16(a)(12) authorizes. Indeed, the Superintendent’s regulations themselves provide for agency oversight of carriers, and demand that carriers delay the payment of claims to pursue investigations solely for good cause (see 11 NYCRR §65-3.2[c]). In the licensing context, carriers will be unable to show a “good cause” unless they can demonstrate behavior tantamount to fraud. Technical violations will not do. For example, a failure to hold an annual meeting, pay corporate filing fees or submit otherwise acceptable paperwork on time will not rise the level of fraud. We expect, and the Legislature surely intended, vigorous enforcement action by the Superintendent against any carrier that uses the licensing requirement regulation to withhold or obstruct reimbursements to non-fraudulent healthcare providers.” State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. v. Robert Mallela 2005 WL 705972 (N.Y.); 2005 N.Y. Slip Op. 02416

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am the webmaster of some finance related sites and my sites are doing fine in major search engines. While searching in search engine I have found your website and as we both are in the similar field I would like to exchange links with your site.

    I have some healthy content pages in my websites and will give you some healthy links from my websites.

    So, if you are interested then kindly send me your link details. I will activate your links within few minutes.

    I can assure you that you will get good Search Engine value from our link.

    If you are not the concerned person, then kindly forward this mail to the webmaster concerned.

    Waiting for your reply to come.

    Regards,
    angelabrown456@gmail.com
    Angela Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. https://www.eliaandponto.com/no-fault-car-insurance-in-michigan/

    ReplyDelete